Saturday 21 January 2012

Hi All,

Busy week for me, Those of you who are my face book friends know that Friday this week I went into the local Art Gallery shop, Which has just opened, only to have the owner tell me that he loves my work and would like me to collaborate with him by making some bead embroidered items that he can attach to his clothes!!!! I'm so excited about this opportunity as it's another way for me to get my work out there!! :)

I made myself a phone case this week!! I'm quite proud of it, so I listed it on Etsy as a custom listing and have already sold one!!


I also sold my opal ring to Cindy Hulsey who is one of my facebook friends :)


So altogether I have had a REALLY good eventful week!!

I've been working on my project to submit to Australian Beading Magazine for their June issue, This is frustrating me greatly as I can't seem to get my head around the project that I want to make!! I have so far pulled the necklace apart 3 times and am no closer to getting it finished lol!!! I have made the matching earrings though!!

Need to start on my Etsy Bead Embroidery Guilds new Bead Fest, Filigree!! I got my components but I think I got to many as now I can't figure out which one of them I want to incorporate into my design.


They are all so pretty I can't make up my mind lol!! Think I may need to make more than 1 filigree item!!

Until next time Happy Beading

Jo :)


No comments:

Post a Comment